This Policy Statement applies to all websites, applications and texting services (collectively, the “Websites”) owned or operated by the Kickapoo Gaming Authority, LLC and Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Hotel, LLC (collectively, “Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino Hotel”). Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino Hotel is a licensed gaming facility, owned and operated by the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas, a federally recognized, sovereign, and self-governing American Indian tribe in Eagle Pass, Texas.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect and use certain information about your use of our Websites that does not personally identify you, including your IP address and other information gathered by “cookies.” This information may include pages viewed and/or clicked, date and time of visits to the Websites, type of browser and/or computer used, geographical location of the device used and the domain name of the website/app, if any, from which you linked to our Websites. This information does not personally identify you.
To make reservations via the Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino Hotel’s Websites or sign up for the Players Club you may be required to provide personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, and/or email address. By providing such information, you agree to be placed on marketing lists and to receive promotional materials from Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino Hotel. You may update any personal information you provide us or opt out of receiving information at any time.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs by providing insights used in reporting and comparisons to identify efficiencies of tactics and creative marketing techniques).
- To create a custom look-a-like audience in the digital space. This means we identify users who exhibit similar digital behaviors to those who have clicked or visited certain pages of our Websites.
- To improve our Websites (we continually strive to improve our Websites offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails containing promotional offerings and information on event happenings at the casino.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note:If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We store personal information provided by guests on secure servers not accessible to any third parties. Our Websites allow the transmission of personal information via secured and encrypted channels, provided that you use a similarly equipped web browser. Access to personally identifiable information which has been provided to us is strictly limited to Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino Hotel employees on a “need to know” basis. While we strive to protect your personal information, Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino Hotel cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us. Therefore, should you choose to provide personal information, you do so at your own risk.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, account numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored.
Yes, we use both cookies and pixel tags.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize the computer or user each time the user returns to the website and to capture and remember certain information about your online activities.
We also use pixel tags – tiny graphic images – to tell us what parts of our Websites you have visited.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still contact us over the telephone if you prefer to not use our Websites.
We also contract with third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. To do this, they will collect anonymous information about your visits to our Websites and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements. These targeted advertisements may appear on other sites that you visit. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a cookie or pixel tag – industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected in this process.
- AGE LIMIT
Gaming at Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino Hotel is restricted to persons aged 21 and above. We have no intention to collect any personal information from anyone under 21. Offers, promotions, or contests we conduct are not open to persons under 21. We reserve the right to verify age at any time for any reason and may reject anyone who does not produce legal, valid identification upon request. If a minor has provided us with personal information such as name, address, telephone number or email address, their parent or guardian should contact us as provided below to identify all information to be removed.
- DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information without your consent. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Websites, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or our rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS & APPLICATIONS
Occasionally, and at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Websites. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- GOVERNING LAW AND SOVEREIGN IMMUNITY
Any claim relating to Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino Hotel’s Websites shall be governed by the laws of the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to waive the Tribe’s sovereign immunity, including the immunity of the Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino Hotel.
This policy was last modified November 2018.
- CONTACTING US
Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino Hotel
794 Lucky Eagle Drive
Eagle Pass, TX 78852
Copyright ©2023 Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino Hotel Texas. All Rights Reserved.